Wednesday, October 7, 2020

October 2019

Do you know how disgusting toddlers can be? This is how disgusting they can be. A spit series, by Wilson... So kindly captured on my phone...


Spit on the bedroom floor...


foot in spit on bedroom floor...


SMEARRRRRR
ugh.


Dropping Jacob off to go to England for about 6 weeks. I count us lucky that this is the 1st time he's had to leave since BMT/tech school. And really, England is like the best of the best of places they could have sent him 😜 but it still sucked and there was so much crying over that 6 weeks.


cue tears 😭


After we dropped him off, we headed to Texas. They slept so well practically the whole way there.

Also I just remembered... when we drove to base to drop him off, my window wouldn't roll up. Super easy fix... for Jacob... who was leaving for 6 weeks 😩 So I had to be super careful to remember not to roll my window down because it could, and did a few times, get stuck. I know, I know... 1st world probs... but still, good times 😜


Loving on sweet baby Cameron!!


Kayla was in heaven!!


Ok, EVERYONE was in heaven!!


Some cute cousins!


Eating Papa's yummy pizza!!


He was soooo cute sleeping!


My Mom still had my mums from high school. They were getting ready to pack up the house and move. I had to throw them out for her.  😂
Don't worry Mom, I have pictures now 😜


My sweet girl


Wilson never has accidents! He's been soooooo good since he was potty trained. But then this happened 😩 Did I mention we were sharing a bed!? 


England snaps from Jacob


So far away!! 😢


How Wilson does Buc-ee's


I just thought the way it showed night and day looked cool


Went out to dinner with Grandma, Aunt Jenny, and cousins. Aunt Jenny had to spoil the kids with ice cream. 


Kayla asked me to color with her. I wrote her a note on the top of the page I colored, and then later found her note on top of the page she did 😍


Messages from Jacob 😂


Cute cousins 😍


More time with cousins!! 💖


Caught Brody being so sweet with Wilson


We weren't prepared for the cold front. My Mom had one of Brody's old jacket that fit Kayla just right.


Watching Bella's soccer game


It was pretty chilly, Kayla joined Cameron & Angela in the truck.


Trying to get Wilson to take a picture 😂


Cute girls... and Cameron!


😍


We've been away from Texas/College Station for a while... I was not prepared for game day traffic. Especially way down 290!


He's so cute and looks so big!!


She was so excited that they matched
(well in the 1980's MLP vs 2010s MLP matching kind of way 😜)


We LOVE visiting the Farm patch in October!!








Trying to get Wilson to take a decent picture... a series...



It's so hard.

Also, bless Janice. She put up with me trying to get my kids to take a million ridiculous pictures. "Just look at the camera! Smile! Say cheese! *insert bribe here*" I'm a mess 😂😂😂



They're so cute and I love them and I got a few good pictures and they don't hate me... yet 😜


😍


We love Grandma! 💖


Recreating an old picture 😍


Wilson was struggling in nursery... and I walked by primary to find this cutie up front


I was going to say I was probably have a meltdown... but no, I was definitely having a meltdown. I love him 😘


Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Pretty dang good!


Video chats with Jacob 


Cute kids and beautiful weather!!


She missed her Daddy soooo much!!

 

More Kayla spelling. The bottom words were her effort and then I showed her the correct spelling. I'm impressed with her sounding words out!


Missing Daddy 😢


The lawn debacle....



I'm seriously so grateful for those who listen to promptings. So many tears over this simple act of kindness. Working on being better about acting on my own promptings.


I was in charge of Carnival games for our ward trunk or treat. I thought they turned out well... execution was debatable 😜



Cute Kayla girl 😍
Wilson was mot interested in dressing up


The most I got from him was him wearing a Lightning McQueen jacket


While I was helping clean up, Kayla was busy taking selfies on my phone 😂


I suck at dinner. Actually I'm an awful housewife in general 😂 but really 😬
Anyways, I was so proud of myself making a bunch of freezer meals to make things more simple at dinner time. Too bad this particular recipe did not turn out 😩 (But the other one did and it's now on our regular rotation!)


Park playing...
Also, Wilson is *freaking* me out standing next to this huge drop 😳


They're so cute 😍


I love hand-me-downs. And look at these cute cousins 😍


More park fun


And then Wilson got hit with a swing 😢


Didn't take long before he found something fun to do again


Walking to the gym hand in hand 💖


Made some pumpkin pancakes. So good! I guess baking helped get me through Jacob being gone. I also had a lot of pumpkin that I needed to use up 😂


Trick or treating at the BX on base.


They melt me 😍 and they look so comfy cozy in their fluffy jackets!


We got boo'd!
(Also the children of the family *may* have let it slip to Kayla and Wilson that they did it a few weeks later, who then told me)


I don't do roaches. Like, I can't even look at this picture... I threw that one in the trash. No way was I letting it haunt me all over the house.....


This was good 😂


Wilson looks so ridiculous in his wayyy too long tie but I love it!!


Chatting with Jacob


Kayla made this cute picture. I had to write down who everyone was so I wouldn't forget...
Good thing as I finally update my blog a year later 😬


Poor guy fell asleep on the floor. So close to bed, yet so far!


A great way to start the day.....


Stinking cute little friends!!! 😍


So close Kayla, so close 😂


💖


Left some goodies on the porch and took the kids to base for a big festival at the park, and then took them around the block when we got home. Pretty sure this was the 1st time they've gone house to house trick or treating 😂 I'm such a lame mom...


Again, the most I could get from Wilson was him wearing a jacket... It totally worked though!
Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment