Friday, October 9, 2020

December 2019



They are my happy place 😍


Kayla came up to me and said, "This is Luke and he's saving Princess Leia!"
She also likes to walk around the house saying "help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope!"


Stealing my phone and taking selfies... come on, I can't even be mad!! 😍


He found a comfy, cozy place to rest 😉


The big boy was getting annoyed that the little boy was messing up his building 😜


Cute girl, so proud of her picture!


Wilson wouldn't do it


Finally convinced him to take one if we did too


Here's 2018... which I accidentally threw away 😩


Beautiful fall!! ... j/k it's December. Gotta love the south 😜


He wanted Kayla's helmet... he makes it looks extra cute 😉


Throwing a fit at church and I noticed his pants were on backwards 😂


Mine and Jacob's little minis 😍


They love when the Christmas lights pop on!


She wanted a picture with her Daddy 💖


The cutest little Mary & baby Jesus


We love going to look at the nativities displayed at our Stake Center each year!


Awful picture... but I had to document that we were finally watching Frozen 2!! Longest couple of weeks ever 😜


Crazy kid!!


Drives me crazy that she steals my phone and takes a bunch of pictures... but it always makes me laugh and melts my heart. I love her.


I decided to finally send out Christmas cards. Jacob and I have been married for just over 6 years at this point and it was my first time doing it. It was already a week or so into December. I figured I had to snap a pic now, print pictures off, and mail them asap... or it would never happen!


My cooperative one 😜


Goof-ball


Almost there...


Nope, losing it 😬


Red eyes from crying it is. This was our winner... better luck this year 😜


He's crazy I tell ya!


Had some friends over to decorate cookies for firemen. Wilson to this day will randomly talk about taking cookies to his friends the firemen and seeing their house. Haha. (He was so shy when we actually dropped them off, and then lost it when we left because he had been too scared to go in the firetruck. So we went back in really quick and the firemen were so sweet to us!)


A lunch with a friend and Kayla was pretty entertained 😜


My little angel 😍


The primary children did a little nativity presentation at our ward Christmas party.



His nursery teachers gave him a little snowman ornament and he loves it!


Proud of the nativity ornament she made


She got some nativity stickers and made the cutest little scene 💖


Decided to tryout some iron on vinyl for the 1st time. Cute shirts for the twins.


Had to do this one for Gina 😜


And this one was Jacob's pick for the twins. Lol.


My fridge covered in drawings. Again... kind of drives me crazy, but its so cute/sweet it also melts me. So I took a picture and then took them down 😬


Girlfriend has her own sense of style. I gave up picking her clothes a long time ago. She knows what she wants. And she works it. I love her.


Kayla drew a picture of Wilson sleeping and then put it next to him 😜


Cuddles with my girl 💖


At the park with our cute friends. Every time I tried to get Kayla & Wilson to take a picture, Brielle stepped in. I can't even handle this cuteness 😍



A bunch of random drawings that Kayla did. I thought they were cute and wanted to document them... because I throw everything away 😬 Bless her heart... Kayla is probably going to be a hoarder because I don't keep things 😂



Senior Airman McConnell
So happy to celebrate this guy any chance we get! Even he if doesn't think it's a big deal 😜 He's a pretty big deal to us 😍
Taking pictures after the little promotion ceremony for all the new senior airmen in his shop.
(Jacob actually just found out that he made Staff Sergeant. He won't sew on the rank until later in 2021 though.)


I think I took this pic from Holly's Insta 😂 Decorating some more Christmas cookies to drop off to some of our primary families.


Don't you loveee her face 😜


A favorite recipe from Jacob's childhood


He wanted Daddy's root beer so bad. Something about this little boy drinking this big glass bottle made me laugh.


Sneaking pics because she's just so dang cute!!


Taking some "Christmas Sunday" pics


😍


I've finally accepted the fact that I have to do at least one silly picture if I make my family take some serious ones 😜


I picked a few random/cute pictures that the kids drew/colored to display on the toy room wall. One day Kayla was telling me how I put a picture of GG up there. (GG is my Grandma... the Kid's Great Grandma aka GG) So I asked Kayla to show me. She said "those are the flowers on the box with GG."
Y'all....... She drew a picture of the casket with flowers on top and I hung it up on the wall.
I can't even 😳😂😂😂
And how does she even remember these things!? It had been about 2 years since my Grandma's funeral at this point. I don't know about other people's kids... but my kid's have such good memories...


Some more random pictures... I'm also kind of impressed... Anna.


Elsa


Sven. How weirdly cute is this 😂


Christmas Eve dinner.
I'm such a lousy housewife... I had to document me actually putting a "fancy" meal together 😂


Happy Christmas Eve!


Have you ever had those frozen pies from the freezer section at the grocery store? It's the Edward's brand. They're my favorite!! This was the Butterfinger one and it was sooooo good! The Hershey's and Oreo are also the best!!


Ready for Christmas morning


Jacob's present from his sister


The kid's haul


Puffy oven 😋
See above for recipe


Merry Christmas!


Goofy picture 😜


My serious picture 😉


Cuddles, cuddles, cuddles 😍



A local organization teamed up with a local restaurant to provide dinner for military on Christmas night



I ended up sick somehow. The urgent care doctor said "upper respiratory infection"


But felt better a few days later to hit up the after Christmas sales 😉 Kayla didn't mind shopping 😂


We really enjoyed the grateful tree in November and I wanted to do something else for December. So we would write down acts of kindness/service or things we saw that reminded us of Christ or the way he taught us to live. My new favorite Christmas tradition!


Nativities and Christmas cards 😍


I've been wanting to add something to these stockings for a while. After the onesies turned out successful, I decided to do iron on initials.
Although, it just occurred to me that I need to find a matching stocking now for baby #3!




My mom gave this to Kayla at the end of Thanksgiving weekend. (A Christmas present, but we didn't go back for Christmas so they kid's got theirs early) She had the thing completely filled with pictures in a week or 2! She LOVES to draw & color! It was the cutest little book, so I wanted to snap a picture... you know, before I threw it away 😜


Jacob and Kayla took a quick trip to Bryan to pick up an old truck that he bought from his buddy. Cute sleepy girl and old truck in background 😉
His parents followed them back and spent New Years weekend with us


My little buddy 😍


They wanted to sleep on the floor in their sleeping bags. I went to check on them a little after I put them to bed and found them sleeping like this 😍


Ready to do some fireworks!


Sparklers







Cheers to the new year!!

(Oops... 2020 has been pretty cray so far 😜)

No comments:

Post a Comment