Wednesday, October 7, 2020

November 2019

 


The beginning of our grateful tree. The kids really enjoyed this. Well have to do it again this year.


Pretty girl & pretty sunset


Cutie!


Funny face chatting with Dad 😂


My sweet boy


I love her


Got Wilson some new tennis shoes and they rang up $3!!


Came out one morning to the donuts pulled closer to the edge of the counter and the lid opened...
Wilson was here 😜




Another beautiful (and chilly) day. Riding bikes. And look at that sky!!


Sleepy kids


Someone squeezed their little fingers into this banana. I have a guess...


Cute girl


This is her "Jessie" outfit. She loves it and Jessie (from Toy Story) and I love her


Cuddles on cuddles on cuddles


Soooo sleepyyyy


Being so sweet with each other 😍


Cute boy playing with his cars


They love cousins!


2 cute Leias!



They were all Star Wars characters fro Halloween. So when we visited, they had to dress up again and take pictures.


Park fun with cousins


Kayla drew this and brought it to me. I was so impressed!


Pretty sure this is the last time we were at this house. Cousins moved to a different house March 2020.


Spiky hair


ugh hard times! distance sucks, so communication sucks. Looking back he says "I'll be home really soon!" ...because he knew the date but wasn't telling me 😜


Cute kids after church


Why do they have to grow up so fast!? 😩


Loving her Anna costume from Grandma


Kayla loves to take my phone and take selfies


He fell asleep clutching this little toy


Came across a bunch of my artwork from middle school and high school while cleaning out my parent's house





Cute little helper


Jacob stpped messaging me and it location wasn't updating... so naturally I kept checking 😜
Look who popped back up in Louisiana!!!!


Cute cousins being so helpful


Loving on my sweet girl and super excited to see Jacob in the morning... but the kids didn't know!


The kids were so surprised and we were all SO HAPPY to be reunited!!!


Kayla drew pictures of Wilson and Jacob... I love the mustache on Jacob. Spot on 😂


They missed Daddy so much and couldn't get enough of him being back!!


More Kayla selfies & one ft. Susan!


Daniel's little elephant toy reminded Wilson of his elephant and it made him sooo happy!


😍


Wilson fell asleep on the way to park for the game. Alyssa snuggled up next to him as he napped.



So fun to go to a game! And most of my family got tickets as well, so we had fun having so much family there! Plus Jacob's parents and Alex's brother's family!





I took them away from cousins to get a picture. Thy were obviously thrilled....


Rule #1 when traveling thru Texas... always stop at Buc-ee's!

 

Some of the candy that Jacob brought back. The gummies were so good I never got an actually picture and had to google them 😂 Sadly, it was way over priced trying to get them shipped to our house... Hence the amazon screen shot. Lol.


Found some darts from the nerf gun behind the bookshelf... who knows how long they've been there 😬


Gorgeous fall day at one of our favorite parks!!


Sweet girl pushing me on the swing 💖


Taylor and Jennifer gave us some jalapenos from their garden when we were in Bryan. THEY WERE THE BEST JALAPENOS EVER!! Jacob and I still talk about how amazing they were all the time!!!


The ways he falls asleep always cracks me up!


Wilson loves to get allll the pillows from around the house and make pillow forts in my bed. It makes him so happy!!



The neighbor's tree across the street looked beautiful!! I'm sad I didn't make the kids go take a picture. But there was a car parked right there. The next day or so all of the leaves had fallen!! 


Saving this here in case I ever lose it...


This one too... it's Jacobs go to pumpkin pie recipe 😉


He's just so cute I could eat him up!!


Her too!!


The remote had been missing for a while and we were looking everywhere!! Finally was at the kid's level one day and saw it behind the tv 🙈


Making pumpkin pie together 😍
I feel like this is a tradition in the making... I might force this tradition upon them 😉
But really it won't be that hard. This has always been Jacob's thing as long as we've been together. He purees the pumpkin (he thinks canned is blasphemous) and makes it all from scratch... except the crust. I've made a crust for him a few times... but ain't nobody got time for that. JK. There's time, I'm just lazy 😜


Our grateful tree at the end of the month!!




Thanksgiving in Katy with my family. Just missing sweet Bella. And Michael...


Wilson melts me 😍


As you see in the sibling picture, Michael wasn't there either.


Lots of fun with cousins!!


And Kayla girl finally got a piece of the pie she helped make!


Since Bella was with her mom Kayla was in Bella's bed and Wilson had the extra mattress... But 2 nights in a row he fell asleep on the floor... crazy kid!


Sweet, sweet Cameron 😍
Also this picture makes me laugh because right after we took it, Cameron tooted... but a few minutes later Stephen realized it was more than a toot when the smell wasn't fleeting... and he and Cameron had to change 😂


We're clearly obsessed and had to get allll the cuddles in before we left!


The kids got their Christmas presents from Grandma & Papa Ruske early since we wouldn't be back for Christmas.


Wilson fell asleep cuddling his new R2D2


So stoked for new PJs and toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment