Saturday, December 31, 2022

November 2020



Snapped a few family pics






Papa McConnell making smoothies



Voting


😂


Little built in shelf coming along nicely 😂


Enjoying being outside while the weather is perfect!



Got to church and noticed his shoes 😂


A sweet friend dropped off lunch for us ❤️


Baby is a SISTER! Wilson was not impressed 😂 


Most nights it’s a struggle…  very rarely I’ll get a win 😂


Helping Dad with a project


Figured since we were expecting guests, it’d be nice if we could all sit at the table. But we waited until a week before they were supposed to get here to do anything… I think Jacob and I both work better under pressure 😂


More help


I think it was finished the night before they got here 😂




We had Stephen and Gina and they had us for a Christmas  exchange. Since we were seeing each other in person, we gave each other presents early. This was part of our present to them. I finished it just in time too. Actually, I think I finished putting the binder, with the Christmas story, together after they got here 😂


Cousins 😍


❤️


Looking at the planes on base


And visiting the museum 


🥰


One of my fav pics from the visit 😍


Pretty sure this was the first time we weren’t with someone cooking a turkey. But I wasn’t going to do it… so we had chicken 😂😂😂


And Jacob always makes his homemade pumpkin pie


Playing games together. Just like the good ole days 😜 We miss this!!


One of the presents they gave us 😂😂😂


The cold front finally hit and he needed alllllll the blankets and jackets. Lol. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment