Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 2020


The first cold spell that I’ve had a car with remote start and I was feeling grateful 😂


Mrs. Shannon always brings the best surprises. We love her!


Park fun!


😍



Dragged the family out to take pictures for a Christmas card 🤪



I was feeling frustrated about trying to take pics and it not turning out well/kids not cooperating… Jacob has a really good way of turning things around when my mood is 🙃 and I’m pretty grateful for him and always balancing me out 😜



Couldn’t keep his hands off of the tree


Puzzle #1


Cuddling my boy ❤️


Realizing that time is fleeting and any time now could be the last time I rock her to sleep 😭


A sweet friend dropped off this gift. She hand made all the paper parts. She also always makes the best cards!


And another sweet treat. I love Christmas time and all the goodies that come along with it. We had fun baking and sharing too. 


I made a few of these to hand out to primary teachers 


Cookie decorating


Kayla got a new book from her kindergarten teacher for Christmas. 


I was excited to show her that I still have one from my kindergarten teacher 😂


Sunday before Christmas


Puzzle #2


Teaching Kayla to peel potatoes. He’s a lot more patient than I am with teaching them things like this. So I like when he takes over 😂


Christmas Eve feast. Mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, & ham. Plus pie for dessert 🤤 pretty sure we left Santa a piece of pie and milk that night 😂



😍



And some Christmas decorations 



Christmas morning haul


Puffy oven for breakfast after presents. Is the puffy oven even puffy if you don’t take a pic 😜


Taking their scooters from Santa for a spin 😍


Found them like this 😂


New Year’s Eve!



Poor kid passed out like 30 minutes before midnight


Kayla made it though!


Puzzle #3




 

No comments:

Post a Comment