Saturday, December 31, 2022

January 2021

 


Jacob got some toy rockets for him… I mean the kids 😂


“Mom, I’m like Yoda” 😂


Found some of his stuffed animals tucked in for bed 😂


Homemade pizza 🤤


Found him asleep like this 😂


Pretty sunset one day


Snowing!


That time we had a rental car… someone swiped me. I’m glad we were able to have a rental while it got fixed, but I hated that thing 😂


Excited for the snow sticking!


Enjoying the winter wonderland the next day. We don’t get this stuff very often…






Crazy hair!!


Birthday donuts!


Kayla loves getting king cake for her birthday cake!


❤️


Presents from aunt Jenny. Kayla loved these so much!! She still reads them over and over. 


Finally back in our car 🙌 and more meditating 😂


Furniture shopping. This is the one. 


Always a good time with cousins 😂





Found them asleep like this 😂


And him asleep like this 😂


Getting closer







No comments:

Post a Comment