Saturday, December 31, 2022

August 2020

Wilson found the toy section of Daddy’s car parts magazine

Soaking up the last of summer at the splash pad before Kayla starts kindergarten

Bubble handouts

Checking on the baby


I’m super nauseated during pregnancy and spend most of my time, especially in the beginning, on the couch not feeling well. Sweet boy is the best cuddler and was such a good sport when it was just down to me and him during the day, but I wasn’t feeling good. 


8 weeks… maybe? I mean she’s almost 2 now 😜


Don’t mind me pretending like I’m showing, but really I’m still pretty early along and it’s just my belly 😂😂😂


If I fits, I sits 😂


She made Daddy a bracelet. Pretty sure it says “best dad in the world” 🥹


Dino obsessed


Little gifts for our sweet neighbor and Kayla’s kindergarten teacher


Meet the teacher night


I saw someone post about garlic bread pizza. So I made it. It hit the spot 😂


Cravings 🤤




I was worried about getting out the door on time in the morning, so we took 1st day pics the day before 😂


Little brother couldn’t be left out…


So we took some birthday pics… a month early 😂


Getting so good at writing his name 🥹


Made himself a little bed 😂


Sweet kids 😍


Cabbage patch dolls from Grandma McConnells toy box 


Saying goodbye after their visit

 
Excited for baby ❤️


Me at 10 weeks…


And Jacob 😂


So Kayla went to school on 8/20. It was the first day of school, but technically kindergartens first day was 8/27. But they go in for a testing day, and hers happened to be on the first day for everyone else. She absolutely loved it and couldn’t wait to go back. But by the time 8/27 rolled around, school ended up being canceled because of Hurricane Laura. Thankfully we live far enough away from the coast, that it weakened by the time it got to us. So finally, on 8/31 she got to go back to school “officially”. She was so excited to finally go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment