Friday, January 9, 2015

Kayla's Baby Shower

My sisters threw a baby shower for me last weekend. I'll admit my anxiety is worse with pregnancy, so I was nervous. But everything turned out great. I'm so grateful for them, they're always so good to me. Here's some pictures from the shower. They had the cutest mustache theme, Jacob liked it especially. It was such a good time! I can't even explain how grateful I am to everyone who came out and supported us for the soon to be arrival of baby Kayla. And on the bright side of being on sick rest this week, I already finished all the thank you cards. Now I just have to mail them… Lol.


The hosts, my sisters and me. Thank you so much for everything! Sadly, Kristine couldn't make it, we missed her.






































2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the mustache theme!! Still sad I couldn't be there, but I won't miss her arrival in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! So excited for baby Kayla to come! sorry you are sick :(

    ReplyDelete