Monday, March 5, 2012

My Hair

So the other night I was with my friends Chrissy and Mallory, and somehow someone came up with the idea to dye my hair. I'm still trying to figure out how they convinced me to let them do it, but they did nonetheless. We went to the store and bought some blonde dye. BLONDE! Again, I don't know how I let them convince me to do it. But they did... And so we dyed my hair blonde. Well we tried to at least. When it was done it was kind of orange... Ew. Haha. So the I went the whole next day with this concoction of yellowish-orange hair. And as soon as I got home from work that night my roommate, Rachael, and I went and bought some brown dye. When we bought this dye we got a medium brown because we figured hey this is the one that is most like what my original color was. No.... We dyed my hair with this dye and I then became a slight ginger. Definitely not okay. Lol. So today we went back to the store and bought the darkest brown they had. I'm finally satisfied with my hair. And I'm so glad I didn't completely screw it up by dying it so much. It's a lot darker than it was, it's almost black. But I liked it, and let's just say the dark hair works much better with me than any of the other colors I've gone through the past few days. I know I'm dramatic about the actual color, but hey this is my hair we're talking about. It's like my trademark or something. Take a look for yourself:


About to dye all of my hair for the first time... Blonde... Yeah, I was nervous.


How it turned out after we did the blonde.


Most of the times I saw my hair was when I looked in the mirror in my bathroom and as you can see the difference from this picture and the one before that the light in there makes a big difference. No wonder I was freaking out. Haha.


Before we dyed it the second time. It really wasn't all that bad. It just really wasn't me. Or at least I wasn't ready to embrace that side of me. Lol.


About to wash the dye out. That color just isn't quite right....


Again it wasn't that bad. But it definitely wasn't me. No ginger Cyndi please. Not even slightly. Thank you!


And the final results. This is much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment