Saturday, February 9, 2019

November 2018



Found some new masks in the after halloween sales.


Driving back home. They're such good little travelers ;)


Beautiful skies on the drive home!


I don't even know, but he sure is cute!!


They decided to take their pillowcases off of their pillows and stuff them full of toys...


Sharing ice cream. So cute <3 And I love that she's opening her mouth too. Lol.


Some more after Halloween sales. Captain America mask and shield, and a Porg costume.


$3!! I love a good deal!


So fancy with her headband and all of her necklaces and her shiny shoes!


Target had a little LOL doll scavenger hunt. She got a key chain, some chapstick, and a little temporary tattoo. Took all of 5 or 10 minutes and she left happy so I definitely a win!


Found a little car show for my car lovers


<3 And Wilson was in the stroller just under the picture


He did not want to leave all the cars. Lol.


Cuties!


We went to the boardwalk for a little parade... but we ended up getting there too late.


We did run into our friends the Milligan's though and got to see them for a little bit. Notice our cute little photobomber ;)


I was a little cranky about missing the stupid parade... I still love this goob though!!


Playing in a bucket!


The kids love the Shreveport Aquarium! The kids and I actually have passes. For Veteran's Day they were letting all military, active and retired, in for free. So we took a trip with Jacob this time!







We got a few little snow flurries!


Just a few... that's enough for me though ;)



Kayla's been really into The Avengers: Infinity War. Her favorite character is Gamora. Here she is showing off how she can balance her fork like Gamora balances her knife.


I love their cuddles!!


My first Texas A&M football game!! (And the kids first game.) Seriously! I lived there for 5 years and never went to a game. We were able to get some free tickets to the military appreciation night. Hello tradition from now on! Thanks to Holly for letting me know about it!!




We've been practicing our gig'ems for quite a while. No shame in brainwashing my kids to bleed maroon ;)




My nephew Bailey and Jacob's parents also were able to come with us.




Bailey made the mistake of offering Kayla a chip... Kayla and Wilson very quickly became his new best friends. Lol.


Strawberry finger


Kayla continually impresses me with the things she's able to do!


My mom had brought us a huge pumpkin when she came for Wilson's birthday. I had set it up on the hutch as a decoration and left it there until November... And then I realized how much of a mistake that was. When I first put it up there, I even thought to myself that I should put something under it, but didn't. Oops...


Little Captain America. He loves to pew pew all the bad guys. He often runs around the house yelling "pew pew dead!" Kind of adorable... and at the same time I'm not sure that I like it... but it doesn't happen anywhere but home so it hasn't seemed like an issue. Hopefully it won't become one... Oi.


Made some amazing chocolate peanut butter cookies and sent this to Jacob to make him so jealous!


All the Ruske cousins got matching reindeer pajamas! Look at my cute little reindeer!! Wilson is the smallest one and his is slightly different.


Kayla especially loves her cute little reindeer tail


This little reindeer didn't want to sleep, so I let him cuddle me for a little bit. Love me some reindeer cuddles ;)


I actually did something with my hair other than putting it in a bun, so that called for a selfie...


We went to go see Chloe and Kyle's new house while we were in Oklahoma... of course the first thing Wilson does is dart to pool tarp. See those cute, mischievous little foot prints?! Ugh. Pretty sure he thought it was a trampoline. I was not very happy though.


And they have the perfect front yard for a mini fall photoshoot ;)




The kids stayed with Grandma and Granny and we got to sneak away and go shooting on the farm. I hit the target! ;P


And this one is my new favorite of the two of us. 


Kayla's little creation. She seriously impresses me!


^^ They LOVE playing at Aunt Kathy's house! Jacob loves it too because that's how he always felt, and here they are playing with the same toys that he was always excited to play with. Haha.


After Thanksgiving in Oklahoma, we headed down to Dallas to stay the night. We watched history go down!! The Aggies won 74-72 after SEVEN overtimes!! All the kids even stayed up to watch it!


And then they all passed out! This was the first time my kids got to sleep in their cousin's room and they were so thrilled! In the past, they've been so small (and not sleeping through the night) that I've kept them in the room with us.


If you're ever on a road trip and you pass by a Buc-ees and don't stop, is it even a road trip? I don't know... we ALWAYS stop for Buc-ees. Pretty sure it's like a Texas state law or something. Just saying... ;)


Got a few more costumes and masks from our cousins!


Kayla had to try them ALL on and show them off!




Wilson got some new shoes. They're Lightning McQueen, and they light up, so yeah, they definitely make you go super duper fast!!


There was a NASTY stomach bug going around. Jacob caught it and was OUT! Thankfully he got off work for a few days. He wasn't quite fully recovered when it hit Kayla!! And then Wilson started throwing up too! I was scared for my life. Not even going to lie. Jacob was able to run to the store, very zombie like... poor thing, and grab more essentials to make it through this plague. Jacob definitely had the worst of it. Kayla was throwing up most of the night. (Thankfully only once, the first time, wasn't in the pot! Yay for being able to throw up and not get it everywhere!!) Wilson threw up once and had some gross diapers...... but by some mighty miracle and a heck of a lot of lysol I made it out alive!!!


I don't even know what he was so sad about, but is it a thing to be so sad that it's cute? Because I really think that he looks so sad that it's cute. Lol.


Getting ready to mail Stephen's Christmas present. I really hope the mail carriers got the message..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment