Friday, December 7, 2018

June 2018




Starting to see figures some what resembling humans in her drawings


Another Home Depot Kid's Work Shop craft!


Helping Daddy make pancakes


Wilson was asleep on the bed and she so lovingly covered him with a blanket and laid next to him


Kayla picked out their clothes for the day. Matchy-matchy. Haha.


Sleepy boy


Trouble maker!


Fun at the splash pad!


Trying to keep kids entertained at the doctors office is seriously tough work! Good thing Dad was there to help.


Fun things we got to take home from story time at the library. Shells that the librarian brought back from the Gulf coast, and we made our own little aquariums (ecosystems?).


I love when they just happily play


Crazy kid!


Wearing her shirt she got for signing up for the summer reading program at the library.


Tea party. Always having tea parties.


Having fun running errands with Dad!


More drawing. Jacob showed Kayla how to make mustaches and she thought it was the funniest thing!


Being sweet <3


The park that this splash pad is at also has a playground with sand. So any time we've gone, he'd only be interested in playing with the sand. He finally decided to try out the water and LOVED it!


Helping Daddy work on the old truck


My little helper.... The toilet paper goes in the toilet when you're done with it... I guess it was a logical decision...


Having kids has opened up my eyes to how much of a control freak I am. I don't know why but it drives me crazy when she grabs bags and stuffs toys in them and walks all around the house. Ugh... she's cute... I love her, I love her, I love her ;P


Just doing some light reading at the gym while waiting to go to the splash pad. Lol.


Cute friends


Kayla's absolute favorite food is beans and rice from Taco Bell. It kills me! Lol. I'm also never opposed to a trip to Taco Bell. Love me some cheap food that I don't have to make. Hahaha.


And donuts. They love donuts. Kayla's favorite is pink with sprinkles and Wilson loves donut holes.


We always have to stop and take a minute to "drive" the lawn mowers when we see them at stores. Lol.


Cuddling in the chair in my room and reading a book together <3


Ready for church


Taking pictures in the sunflowers


And clearly still learning how to use my camera in manual ;P



So cute I want to squeeze and kiss his chubby little cheeks!


She loves flowers <3



Worn out from the fun!


More splash pad fun!


Kayla's first hair cut!!


Petting her sleeping brother's head. Lol.


And then she took a turn with a nap later. Haha.


This kid and the gym have had a rough relationship! He doesn't like it. He doesn't like me not being next to him. And he doesn't like other kids. Normally he'll fuss and cry for 5 or 10 minutes and get over it so long as other kids leave him alone. It was so frustrating though!! It took a few months... but he finally got over that crying at the beginning of every single drop off (there's a gate surrounding the playground and I workout in the same room and keep an eye on them.)


Picking blueberries and blackberries with friends!


Wilson probably ate almost as much as we picked... his poor diapers the next few days...


We had lots of fun!


We even grabbed some local honey


And then we made some jam. Somehow it turned out ok... Lol.


^^ This is why we can't have nice things..........


Added some to ice cream. AMAZING!


And attempted German pancakes with some on top!


More library fun!


And splash pad fun!


I love it when it wears them out. Have I mentioned that sleeping babies are my favorite? Lol.


Kayla toe-color request


LOVE <3






The realtor we used to buy our house and a local photographer did some 4th of July mini sessions! Love the way they turned out!


Yeah we are crazy... another movie. I don't even remember what this one was. Lol.


Found these in Kayla's pocket when she was "going to work" lol


Made too fast of a stop and the fruit all fell and some of it came out of the boxes. (a few months later I found 2 shriveled and dried up strawberries under the top of the mat.....)


He found the peaches and helped himself. I don't blame the kid... they were amazing!!! Also, look at him wearing church shoes. What a goob! Lol.


And sister got jealous and needed one too.


Peek a boo!


Her little evolving people. Haha.


We really like the story time at the base library!!


Playing <3


Look at them being so sweet together and drinking all of my drink :P


I should have bought it...........


Spiky hair


Cute bath time babies <3


This is his favorite thing after bath time. He'll tell us he wants to "be a baby" aka be wrapped up and carried in the towel. And then he'll just chill on the bed like this. He gets so mad when I make him get dressed.


Love this sleepy baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment