Tuesday, April 3, 2018

February 2018


Cute girl wearing her play earrings. She looks so grown up!


She LOVES to dress up as Elsa. She also can often be found calling herself "princess Kayla".


Story time at the library on base


We went to a float preview of one of the local Mardi Gras parades. This was one of our favorite floats.


Kayla fell asleep on the car ride there and slept all the way until we walked back up to the truck to leave. The rest of us enjoyed it though. Haha.


Kayla entertaining herself and Wilson during one of our many Home Depot runs.


Wilson loves shoes. One Sunday after church, he got ahold of Kayla's little heels. He was just stomping around having a great time and making lots of noise. Jacob walked in to see what was going on. I had been trying to sleep and was just upset at all the noise. Jacob sent me this picture from the other room. I didn't even pay attention to it because I was trying to sleep. A few hours later I looked at it and realized how hilarious and adorable it actually was. Lol.


They love to sit in, and push each other around, and scoot around in this toy. Super cute. But also really annoying when they fight over it and bang into every wall. It's now an outside toy. Lol.


Kayla wanted "Leia" hair one morning.


I told Jacob about it and was surprised that his reply was sending me tips from the internet. Haha.


Reading a bedtime story with Dad.


Another morning Kayla wanted "Rey" hair.


A delicious bowl of taco soup. And even better, Kayla was enjoying hers as well. It always make me happy when my kids not only eat what I make, but actually enjoy it!


Wilson has officially decided that he is a big boy that needs to be at the big table. He refuses to sit in his high chair. If we do manage to get him in it, he screams until we take him out. Anyone want a high chair? Lol.


Wilson loves to do everything that Kayla does. Haha.


Seriously... This kid LOVES shoes! Well shoes that aren't his. Lol. He rips his shoes off any chance he can. Especially in the car. He even did it last week in nursery. Haha. We were at Old Navy and he decided he needed the shoes they had, so he ripped his off and put these on while I was busy looking at something. Silly kid!


He sure is stinking cute!!


Kayla tucked in her toys for a nap.


Another story time at the library on base. We really enjoy going. They've been closed for about a month while they're moving buildings. We can't wait to start going again!




Silly bath time shenanigans


I do not like play doh. It's messy, and it ends up everywhere, and it drives me crazy when the colors mix. Kayla loves it. And she's learned how to pull it down from the shelf and open the containers all by herself. Good thing I love Kayla a whole lot more than I dislike play doh.


My little valentines enjoying chickfila for lunch on valentine's day



All of my valentines <3
It was a pretty normal day for us. We went to the gym, ran some errands, the kids and I went to lunch, went home for nap time. Jacob surprised me with a heart shaped pizza for dinner. Then we all went to get some frozen yogurt for dessert. No one else I'd want to spend my time with than these 3!


Sweet kids holding hands in the parking lot.


We made a little weekend visit down to Bryan and had to get our Fuego fix in.


Jacob and his babies on his birthday


Love this birthday guy!


Kayla fell sleep while Grandma was reading to her. Grandma decided she'd take a nap too.


Jacob grabbed Wilson to change a poopy diaper all on his own... ON HIS BIRTHDAY! That was a big surprise to me. Haha. I normally have to coax him to change stinky diapers on a normal day. Haha.


Singing to Jacob. He had little helpers help him blow the candles out.


Reading with Grandma


She fell asleep with the book against her face and stayed that way for a while. Lol.


Dress up and playing with beaded necklaces.


Bedtime cuddles

I'm normally pretty good about putting the pictures on my phone onto the computer fairly often. (I only have 16GB on my phone so I run out of room fast... and I take too many pictures.) One day my phone messed up and I had to completely reset it. I lost almost 2 weeks of pictures and notes :'( Luckily though, I had just put a bunch of them on Instagram. So at least I didn't loose all of them. Anyways, I had to screenshot these from Instagram and crop them. Lol.


We went to a story time at Barnes and Noble and Elsa was there! I got a cute video of Kayla being super shy and just watching Elsa, and Wilson being shy and running to me... but you can't exactly screen shot a full video. Lol.


Elsa signed a color page for everyone


Some new sunglasses


We were down in Katy, and Wilson was having a hard time during church. We were walking the halls when we found the Kayla in nursery (The door was open with a baby gate up) He HAD to go in there and play. Haha. He did great with the toys. Not so much with cleaning up and doing a lesson. This was a few weeks before he was officially in nursery, so we'll call it practice. Lol.


Grandma shared some thin mints with Wilson


Trying to figure out how to dress himself.


I love these little jumper outfits on babies. And those sandals with his cute chubby feet. I just want to squeeze and kiss him!


Styling in his glasses


Such a messy eater!! (This was one of the last few times I could get him in the high chair. Haha)


Cute girl with the necklace and bracelet she made thanks to cousin Henley's birthday present


She insisted on picking out and wearing her choice of clothes. I guess they're both gray and pink... Lol.


My beautiful girl is SO big!! And she is obsessed with flowers. She loves them!!


Cute girl in her sunglasses!


Another dress up picture. Love this girl!!


Trying to read scriptures one morning with my little shadows close by where I go.


Anytime we ask Wilson if he's poopy (and he is) he gets really upset and tries to run away. (This time he ran to me because Jacob asked him)


Poor sleepy boy. Barely making it through lunch.

1 comment:

  1. It was tough when Sawyer refused to sit in his high chair anymore! i hope you've handled it better than me! haha it's fine now- but judas!

    ReplyDelete