Thursday, June 16, 2016

April 2016

Lots of little Kayla antics in this month's post. I can't believe how much she is growing everyday. I love this sweet little girl and her personality!


For some reason, Daddy's dirty work shoes are one of her favorite toys. I'll never understand. They just are.


This never happens. She's actually really good about laying down in her crib for a nap. But it is very rare that she falls asleep anywhere else on her own.


I should probably specify now… Whenever I take these monthly pictures, it's just some time during that month. For example, I have 1 more week to take my 6 months picture before I'm technically 7 months pregnant. Haha.


My mom had just brought us some toys from my sister's house, and a few of them are the characters from the movie Home. We had never even seen the movie, but she really liked the toys. So I turned on the movie and she was glued.


Sometimes, we have crazy hair… And a lot of times, we like to watch the water come out of our sippy cup and make a huge mess of it all over. And crumble up crackers in my hand and then mix with said water from sippy cup.


Kayla loves containers. Anything that she can put stuff in, and dump, and put stuff in it again. It's also a plus if she can put herself in it… (Notice the toys all over the floor, and the empty toy box behind her. She decided she was done with those and moved on to the basket of blankets)


Enjoying the spring weather in Texas. Absolutely beautiful!


One day, I drove her toy car across the piano. She randomly remembers it, and does it now. So cute!


We met Bella, Stephen, and Angela at the park to watch a movie.


She is fascinated with my bras…


Again with the shoes! Almost every morning, Jacob has to look in his shoes first. Not only does Kayla love playing with them, she also loves putting toys in them.


For Jacob's birthday, he got this Darth Vader tin with a shirt in it. It's just been sitting on our dresser since then. One day Jacob was showing it to her, and he made the Darth Vader breathing sound. And now whenever she sees it, she makes the same noise. It makes Daddy really happy. Lol.


Cuddling her baby. She also pats it's back. It's so sweet. I can't wait to see her cuddle her baby brother!


One Saturday morning we decided to drive down to Houston and watch an Astros came with some friends. (Thanks Alyssa for this cute picture!) Well I should really specify, half of the group was there for the Red Sox. I was neutral. (Gotta be true to my home and support hubby, ya know)


Also, I felt like such a noob and a disappointment to my husband, when I posted a picture on Instagram I wrote something about the "Red Socks". Luckily, my brother was …nice… enough to correct me. And Jacob got a good laugh out of it. No worries, it's been edited ;)


Who doesn't want to pose next to a giant Mickey Mouse?


When we went to take a 4 month picture, Jacob caught this. I like it better than just me. She's got such a loving heart.


First swim of the season!


Pretty sure it's impossible for a normal picture with these two. Maybe this baby will be a little more serious like me… But it's okay if he's not, I appreciate Jacob and Kayla keeping me on my toes, well most of the time ;)


Love these two cousins so much. Bella always wants to hold her hand when I do. I couldn't resist snapping a pic :)


When you can't find a decent pair of bermuda shorts, you just cut up some jeans and make them yourself. Doesn't everyone do that? I do wish I had taken a before picture though, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment