Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dallas w/the Seckingers

At the end of April we took another trip to Dallas. This time my oldest sister was expecting my mom, my sister Jenny, and her 2 kids. They stopped in CS for some lunch and that's when we decided we would tag along too. Of course she didn't know about us until we got there. I think her and the kids will be disappointed the next time my Mom/ parents go up there and it's just them… no surprise visitors. Haha. This was a much shorter trip. Jenny had some work in Dallas. We drove up Monday afternoon/evening. Got there and ate dinner/hung out. Tuesday Jenny was working. We just played and tried to run the kids out of energy. And then around lunch time Jenny got back, we loaded up, and headed home. We had dinner in CS with Jacob, Stephen, and Bella and then they continued back to Katy. Short but sweet. We love any time we get to spend with family.


I got Henley to let me do her hair, but she took it out within like 20 minutes. Oh well, it's the little victories. Lol.


And she did not want to take a picture for me. Haha.


They were so cute next to each other, I couldn't help but get a picture!


At Fuego back in CS. Bella is 2, Henley is also 2 (but a month older than Bella), and Kayla is 3 months


Cute cousins and Grandma!


They loved each other!!! 


Sweet girl is so shy around me!


Someone was happy to be home with Dadda, and Dadda with her!!


A few days after we got home we went to lunch with Jacob and she was being so cute in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment