Thursday, June 4, 2015

April 2015 randoms


A long over due temple trip. Good thing: we did some family names almost all the way through. Bad thing: I don't know what I was thinking when I thought we'd only be gone a few hours. That's the drive alone! I had a really difficult time being away from my baby all day. I'm seriously wondering if it's just me or if all moms/(or maybe just)first time moms have this separation anxiety. Thankfully Aunt Gina and Uncle Stephen are AWESOME and spent all day with her while we were gone.


Jacob and I kept wondering when she would actually start doing some "tricks" as we like to call them. We ( I probably showed it way too much) were so excited when she was able to hold this toy and then start bringing it to her mouth… See video below.


These two are just the cutest together!!


Kayla absolutely LOVES watching her cousin and I'm sure wishing she could join her side in all her antics.


She just watches Bella wherever she goes. It's precious!


And I got both of them to take a nap at the same time. Pretty big deal if you ask me ;) Lol




I'm still trying to figure out who she looks like more, me or jacob… I sent this to him after he had fallen asleep and when he was leaving for work the next morning he showed me it was the background on his phone. I can't get enough of that cutie!!


Kayla and Papa taking a Sunday nap together


Playing with Uncle Stephen



Those laughs though!!!

3 months is pretty fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment