Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!

Okay so I'm gonna start out my post negative. I'm sorry but I have to, but I promise I'll end it being optimistic!
I've been feeling pretty sick the last few days, and yesterday, my birthday, was no exception. Bleh! And on top of that, I had to work all day. I was not a very happy camper... well, worker. And it's not easy to be nice when you don't feel good. So I was in a bad mood all day. And on top of that I had a test this morning, which I didn't study for as much as I should have because I was working then celebrating my birthday with my fiancé. (Okay I'll take the blame for that one.) Oh and did I mention I feel awful? There was that too mixed in there. And I have to work a long shift today again. Oh and then my spring break? Yeah I'm working 40 hours in those 5 days. Yay...
Now that that's off my chest I'll be optimistic :)

Besides that, my fiancé managed to make me very happy on my birthday. I got off work and met him at his parents house where he was finishing make me cupcakes. Confetti cupcakes at that! My fav :) and I may or may not have drilled in to him that it was my favorite so he needed to get it right. (I mean I'm gonna be with him for like... ever, so he needed to know. Lol.) And then he was kind enough to go shopping with me. Actually Chrissy and I found this new store at the mall that has a bunch of cute little knick-knacks and I really wanted to show them to him. So we both had fun there.


And I really wanted to get mustaches pictures. But this obviously didn't work out.


This one is better though. Haha.

And after spending some money, which I got an amazing deal on BTW, Thank you birthday coupons from stores! Haha. We went to dinner at Los Cucos! Mmmm mexican :)


It was so delish! And he was kind enough to spare me from telling them it was my birthday.

Then we went back to his parents and enjoyed some cuppycakes :) Yum!


I convinced him to get me my presents the night before. Hehe :)

And this is how he wraps them...


He's pretty cute though, so I let him get away with it. Haha.


Oh and he did a good job. Lol.


He did a great job and I'm so lucky to have him!! He makes me so happy and September can't come soon enough!

So before we went to the mall on my birthday we went to my place so I could change out of my scrubs and I took a picture of us on my porch.


And it reminded me of the night we got engaged. So I just wanted to reminisce a bit.


I came across this baby the other day in my photobooth pictures on my computer. We took it before we went to the drive-in theater the night he proposed. Which means the ring is in his pocket...


Okay I had to post this one. Jacob has a gollum voice. And we saw the hobbit the night he proposed. And the ring was in his pocket. (Bilbo and Jacob) Get it?! Haha. I promise it's funny. 


:)

So that was my birthday!

Last weekend we went to the Texas World Speedway where they were having a Snap-On tour. If you don't know what that is (it's okay I didn't know before I met Jacob) its basically tools. Lol. But it's something he likes so I try to share his interests. It actually was a good day!


Trying to get the texas world speedway in the picture aka the little tiny scribbles next to us. Haha.


:)

And this weekend we go to Dallas!!
Well after I make it through my 9 & 1/2 hour shift. Oh that's right, I promised optimism. Umm, I have a job, that I'm getting paid for, and then I have all weekend off that I get to spend with friends and family.  Yeah that works ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment