Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Get-Away in Dallas

Well to start off I have to repent for my debbie down opening post last time. Which mostly consisted of how much I hate work. So after I posted that I went into work, and not too long after being there one of the managers and the big boss came up and said "congrats Cyndi, you're the customer service employee of the month". Yupp, you read that right. Haha. Honestly I think they put names of applauded employees in a hat a draw a winner, but it honestly made getting through the day that much easier. I will admit, the people I work with and my bosses are very good about giving credit when its due. I'm just kicking myself for being so negative. So now whenever I walk into the office for the next month I get to see this little beauty ;)


When I walked into work that day it was abnormally humid, hence the lovely frizz ;) haha


And they paid for my lunch with this $10 giftcard of my choice.

I have a great job, with great employers and coworkers, and I was in a horrible mood last week. And I was totally in the wrong.

I worked until 10 that night so we didn't leave until Saturday morning. Our first stop was in Cleburne to celebrate Savannah's 1st birthday with Jon, Kaitlyn, and the rest of her family. They did such a cute job decorating for it and we had lots of fun. AND I finally took some pictures. Haha.


So precious watching her open a present and not wanting anything but that present. Haha.




I watched Kaitlin frost the cake and it turned out awesome! And it tasted great too ;) Haha. I'm so glad we could make it, it was so fun. And I can't wait for sweet baby girl #2 to get here any day now!!

After that we headed up to my sisters house. Jenny, Henley, and Mom my had come up too and were already there playing with cousins!

It's crazy to see Henley and the twins next to each other and realize how much they've grown up, before you know it Henley will be that big too. And it seems like just yesterday they were her size themselves!


December 2009


March 2013

I can't get enough of these cuties!!



My sister made a bunch of avenger masks. How cute is that?





They were having a staring contest.


Logan did pretty good, but then he would burst out laughing.



And then Alyssa wanted a picture with Jacob. When I told her to sit next to him she decided they needed to have a staring contest too. Lol.


Logan was being such a good big cousin and watching over baby Henley.

So glad I got to spend some time with this little one. I miss being close to home and as you can see from those other two little ones, they sure do grow up fast!!

And then of course there was this cutie ;)


And me ;) Haha!






And that was our fun little weekend trip to Dallas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment