Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Days Off

This past semester I've taken a break from school and have been working full time. Which means I'm stressed full time. Yay for working at the busiest pharmacy in our district :P So whenever I get a day off I cherish it. Seriously, talk about favorite day of my week. This past week I had Sunday and Monday off. Sunday was spent sleeping in and then going to church. Hearing testimonies and catching up with friends, not to mention break the fast! And since I don't have every Sunday off it meant that much more. And then Monday. I had a big to do list so I didn't sleep in much, but that's okay because if we're being honest I would have slept the whole day if I'd have let myself. Haha. I started with working out. Always a refresher once I get it done, yet always so easy to push off. Then cleaning my apartment. After working 6 days in a row it can get a little out of hand sometimes. And of course my favorite part of any day off, lunch with Jacob :)


Always a goofball, but I wouldn't have him any other way.

Then ran some errands and started dinner! I love love love to cook!! (I got my kitchen aid as a graduation present, best gift ever!!) But after a long day of work standing around the kitchen and cooking is the last thing I want to do. So I don't do it nearly as much as I should or want to. With my day off I was finally able to go to my dinner board on pinterest and try a new recipe. John Wayne casserole. DELISH!!


My picture does not do it justice. It was amazing. And I'll probably be eating for every meal until it's gone.

And last but not least we went to Santa's Wonderland for FHE. It was my first time going. I finally pulled out my phone towards the end. Taylor took some pictures of us and we got a few pictures of the scenery. So not many pictures, but it was definitely a lot of fun!!


:)





Beautiful nativity


And I don't know if Gina will see this but Jacob took the penguin pictures for her!



Well just a little longer enjoying being off then it's back to work with a long night ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment