Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanks-giving

Just a quick 'thankful' post before I have to start getting ready for work.

To start off, I'm grateful for my family. I never realized how much I would miss them when I moved to College Station. I love them so much and I'm so thankful for the moments I have with them, even if it's just short visits. Like this Thanksgiving when I wasn't even there for 24 hours.


And I most certainly can't wait for Christmas and Stephen's wedding. To have the whole family together and to celebrate his marriage to Caitlin. I'm so excited for him! And I can't wait for her addition to our family! And I've also heard some more distant relatives are planning to attend and I can't wait to be reunited with them.

And on that note I'm grateful for Jacob's family. They have been my family away from home. They are so loving and welcoming and they treat me like their own. I couldn't be more grateful to have them in my life. And I'm so glad we got to make a trip to Oklahoma earlier this month. It was definitely everything that Jacob had told me it would be.


(This is a picture that his brother inlaw took while we were there, I hope he doesn't mind me using it.)

Now pay attention to this next part closely because I probably won't say it again. I'm so grateful for my job at Walgreen's. I really have learned and grown from it.

Lastly I want to express my gratitude towards Jacob. He's silly and goofy and crazy and absolutely wonderful to me. I don't know what I'd do with out him. I don't want to know either. His whole self and any imperfections are absolutely perfect for me and to me. I love him more than I'll ever be able to express.


And that's all for now. I just wanted to make note of some of the ever important things I have to be grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment