Wednesday, July 20, 2022

June 2020


Popsicle tongues


Sunflowers 2020



Summer in a picture


Decided to finally do whole30, so I ordered the book. I figured I’d better read up on it. After it came in, I realized I had already ordered it a few years ago when I was first introduced and figured I should read the book before I started… but I never read it or started and the book sat on the shelf forgotten. That’s how I ended up with 2 šŸ˜¬


Wilson’s card for Jacob for Father’s Day



Wilson and I are so emotionally similar. So much that we butt heads, a lot. I was feeling lots of feelings and needed a break. He was feeling lots of feelings and just wanted me. So here we are both feeling lots of feelings. Me trying to hide in the guest room and him creeping in to be by me šŸ¤·‍♀️


Fun at a new park 


Proud of her Lego face


Blueberry jam after we picked blueberries with the Hecks


Kayla selfie with Daddy


Hi, my name is Cyndi and I like to rearrange the furniture way too often. There’s not many ways I can rearrange my house though, so the toy room is my main victim and gets rearranged all the time. Just the same 2 or 3 set ups over and over again. šŸ¤·‍♀️ I drive my husband insane šŸ˜¬


On a walk with the neighbors 


Sweet drop off from Mrs. Shannon


Cashew butter šŸ¤¤



I’m an aspiring minimalist… but I also like to buy things sometimes. It wasn’t hard for the kids to convince me for new sunglasses šŸ¤·‍♀️ They’re pretty cute




Round 1 sunflowers were family pics + with Alyssa and Kalvin. Then we went back for round 2 with Grandma and Papa. 


Zoodles


❤️


We laying so sweet together and Wilson drawing the cutest little stick figures


Back to the new park with Daddy


Cute friends ❤️





Kayla’s Father’s Day card


Wilson’s rainbow




Kayla selfie


Cute friends!!




So many fun things from Mrs. Shannon


Wilson and Papa Ruske


šŸ˜



Wilson was on the top bunk and used his pillow to hit the fan blades. And one broke off. 


Inside of Kayla’s Father’s Day card
“Dad, I love you. I like getting doubts together. Kayla.”


šŸ™„


Saying goodbye to the Hecks after a fun few days. 



I love their imagination


Father’s Day 2020




Got the beds ready for cousin’s visit. Bonus is all the quilts from Grandma Lazenby. 


Wilson randomly started feeling bad while the cousins were here. Felt sick all day and then he was fine šŸ¤·‍♀️





šŸ¤Ŗ


Cutest friends and neighbors ❤️


 šŸ„°

 

No comments:

Post a Comment