Wednesday, July 20, 2022

April 2020

Over 2 years behind on my blog and the photos won’t upload in order 😩😭


Easter


 Wilson’s sweet primary teacher dropped off a lesson and some homemade binoculars to go with it for both kids


Playing with some hand me down toys from friends that were purging before their move


Devoting Easter eggs


All the outside time while the world shut down


Cuddles


Old razor found in the wall while renovating the bathroom 


She fell asleep holding Daddy’s hand πŸ₯Ή


Pulled the camera out and Jacob was taking a test pic before we set up the tripod


Cute boy 😍


Sweet surprise drop off from our neighbor for easter


Trying on her new swimsuit. She looks so big for being so little. 


Sleepy girl


Pizza roll ups


I love them


Remodel life


Just got extended a call to be primary president. Me trying to lighten the mood with a pic and not freak out 😬


Thought I was making a few masks to get through a few weeks of shut down… turns out to be our new normal for the next year or so. 


Decorating eggs


Pizza baked spaghetti


❤️



Oh my heart 😍


Silly pic


Wilson organized the books by color. Definitely my kid 😜


After playing with our sweet neighbors all afternoon, she couldn’t stand being done for the day. The start of a great spring/summer with them ❤️


Explaining all the things to them. 


Lunch outside


Ripping the tile off the wall


Sleepy boy


Cutie πŸ₯° 


Our street used to flood every time it rained. This time was pretty bad. You can see the debris line a few feet behind the car.


The gutter/storm grate is right in front of our house, so we would get the worst of it. Someone drove through our yard to get around the flooded street. Still have those rugs in the grass 😩 they’re lucky they only lost their bumper and didn’t do more damage on the storm grate. 

Also, I’m glad this doesn’t happen anymore. I don’t remember the last time the street flooded. I guess someone fixed something 🀷‍♀️


Bike riding


Cuddling with a tired dad


Batman


Cradling his baby 


Easter morning


Playing in the rain 


She’s so cute!!


I love him 


Those pictures though


I told her about my love for these flowers/weeds. The field in front of my house growing up would always be covered with them. She picked me a bouquet full. I love her. 2 years later and she still always picks them for me when she sees them. I find them in her back pack, purse, and pockets from recess. Lol. 


Quarantine activities 


No idea where we are or what we’re doing. Probably just did a bike ride 🀷‍♀️


Cute kiddos


Remodel life


Working on the shower


more remodel life


They slept in it for a while. And then I was done with the boxes 🀷‍♀️πŸ˜‚


More egg decorating 


More walks


More remodel life


Aunt Jenny sent her a craft kit for her birthday. One of the crafts was this unicorn headband thing. She loved that thing. 


Found the best air freshener


I love him



Easter morning


I heard laughing. They found a funny page in Jacob’s Calvin and Hobbes book. 


 πŸ˜· 


Another sweet drop off from our neighbor across the street


All the walks and playing outside


❤️


Easter drop off


Bike ride


Flower crown


My favorite pic from Easter 2020

Grateful for Jacob and the laughter and joy he brings to our home ❤️


My helper


And this is how the bathroom looked for the next 2 years πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚


Got to pull a Lego out of a little boy’s nose. So that’s cool 😳


Cutie 


I love them


Made this for
Jacob πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Actually did my hair… calls for a selfie 


My sweet neighbor next door shared some yummy food with me


No comments:

Post a Comment