Friday, July 26, 2019

February 2019



Story time at the library. Petting a therapy dog that came to visit.


Ground hog crafts after reading some stories about ground hogs.



Just chilling


So sweet and peaceful <3


They don't even know what happens when you put money in it. They just like to sit and "drive". Lol.


Cute boy!


I left to run to the grocery store really quick. I couldn't have been gone more than 20 minutes... and I came back to everyone asleep. Haha.


She's obsessed with having all of the accessories! She sure is cute!


Playing with blocks. I love when they are so in to their own little worlds and they just play and play and play.


Random selfie because I did something more than wear glasses and throw my hair in a bun. Lol. I actually finally got new contacts and have been wearing them almost daily. I know, I know... I'm so high maintenance 


He insisted on putting pajamas on before it was even bedtime. I realized he was quiet, so I went to check on him and found him asleep on the floor. Haha.


He's such a sweet little boy <3


Helping mommy


More accessories for this cute girl.


More story time fun!


Jacob likes to point out my gray hairs. It really doesn't bother me. I just don't like when he tries to pull them out because it hurts. I took a pic to tease him about a gray hair he couldn't pick since he wasn't home.


Fun at Bass Pro Shop. They love going to see the alligators, fish, boats, and the Red river.


Stealing my Dr. Pepper and then sharing with his sister. They sure are cute doing it! ;P


She told me she needed chapstick... and then came back with it smeared ALL OVER her face. Lol.


Request of the day: Rey hair... and the outfit and stick to complete the look ;)


Jacob only comes to the gym with me when he has PT coming up. I take what I can get. Haha. But I take too long for him. Found him hanging out with the kids by the time I was done.


Just playing sweetly together and being cute!


I was looking through some of my older blog posts for something and noticed Alyssa's pajamas looked really, really familiar. And then I realized why... Lol. Gotta love those cousin hand me downs!


Big girl helping me with dinner. I'm trying to be better about not having to be so in control. They're so willing to be helpful! ... it just takes longer and makes a bigger mess. I'm trying, but I'm a work in progress.


Valentines day fun


Some mushy cards and treats for my favorite people


Yeah... July is almost over and we still have these heart decorations up. We love love. Lol.


Pink milk in our cereal



My pretty flowers and candy that I already ate half of the night before. Jacob gets home after 11pm and it was the perfect midnight snack. Literally. And it was technically Valentines day already so... haha.


Stuffing our faces with Chipotle as we drive to Dallas on Valentines Day. My favorite person to do any and everything with <3


Wilson is the absolute sweetest little boy. He's kind of stingy on who gets hugs and cuddles and when. He does not like hugging Kayla. Every once in a while though, when he's feeling super sweet, he decides to love on her/allow her to love on him. He's a goob and we love him. ^^This melts me <3


Browsing Barnes and Noble and checking out a Mexican restaurant for Jacob's birthday. I think my brother in law said it best... "I don't eat Mexican food in states that don't border Mexico". We've been pretty disappointed with every where in Louisiana that we've tried. Good think we go back to Texas way too often. And Kayla is totally my girl... She took the bowl of salsa all for her self. Haha.


Jacob finally decided to make his own Instagram rather than stealing mine to catch up with people and look at things he wants to look at. (He also has a pinterest for car and funny stuff!) He had had it for a while and he finally liked one of my posts. I was way too excited. Lol.


In case you're wondering... this car is the most loud and annoying thing ever the way he drives it around our house. He's stinking cute though and he loves it! So sometimes I tolerate it ;P


Free meal for the kids and I at Chickfila from all of our rewards and coupons. We go too much. Hahahah.


The only exception to that "Mexican food" rule I have is Cafe Rio. Made some copy cat Cafe Rio and it was perfect! ...Well, as perfect as I could find for Cafe Rio in Louisiana. Lol.


I have a hard time going to bed with Jacob not home. So I normally stay up until he comes home... but then we talk or watch a show and end up going to bed after 12 or 1 am most days. Thankfully the kids are pretty good about letting us sleep in. Pretty good as in some mornings they play and get their own yogurt and are good until I roll out of bed, other mornings they come cuddle with us and its really sweet, and then there are those mornings where they scream and fight about who gets to cuddle mommy, who gets to play with what toy, and pretty much anything and everything that can be fought about. They're pretty good ;P This was one of those good morning ^^ Haha.


Stepping out of my comfort zone and letting them play with scissors. They were thrilled. Lol.


This was for Jacob and all of the "Cyndi hairs" that he finds everywhere... literally everywhere.


Kayla drew a picture of her and Wilson. I love her little people.



Beautiful sky leaving the gym one evening


Thought I'd try to get him to use the potty. So here's Wilson laying on my lap throwing a fit because I'm trying to get him to just sit for a minute and try. 


Cute girl!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment