Wednesday, July 26, 2017

June 2017


They are so alike in looks and in personality!


Sweet little boy <3


"I see youuuu!"


This never gets old to her. Haha.


Sleepy baby


Happy kiddos!


She loves wearing my shoes, any chance she gets!


So in to her movie on the way to Grandma's house. Lol.


I love it when she actually poses for something. That cheese is the cutest!! She is definitely her Daddy's daughter. Her and Wilson both, actually. They love anything that goes!!


Pool time with cousins!


The frog slide was her favorite!!


Love my babies!


Sweet, sweet cousins!


He loves to play and splash in the water!


Not even a few miles down the road and they both crashed!!


And the sunburn afterwards because I put sunblock on everyone but myself :P


The house starting to look empty. We've moved everything into storage and are currently living with family while Jacob is in basic training.


Trying to capture some little moments together, knowing that time is running out before Jacob leaves. We went to CiCi's pizza for dinner. Kayla loves pizza... but she also had a ton of fun playing in the arcade. Jacob won her a ball and she got some candy from the tickets that we won!


The CS Gold's Gym has a really awesome bulletin board artist! I took this one for the Star Wars loving, father of my children ;)


Crazy kid turned himself around in the high chair at Chipotle!! He does this in shopping carts all the time, too!


I let Wilson chew on my water bottle while I was changing the kids into dry clothes after playing at the splash pad. And I had noticed he got spit up on me, but just kind of wiped it up and moved on. When we got into the car I drank some water... and it did not taste good. At the first stop light, I looked down to see spit up all over the top of my bottle......... I felt sick the rest of the afternoon....... Yuck!


Kayla and Wilson both love sitting on this shelf at Grandma & Papa McConnell's house!


Again, trying to soak up every moment before he leaves. Also, I've been trying to be better about putting more effort into/taking better care of myself. Working out, eating better, wearing real clothes, wearing my contacts more often, and putting a small amount of makeup on at least for church.


Father's Day 2017
We are so incredibly grateful for Jacob and all that he does for us. He is such an amazing father (and husband). He makes each of us better people. And he works so hard for all of our happiness. I'm so proud of who he is, who he's working to become, and for all of his hard work for our benefit!! We love him SO much!! (And miss him incredibly!!!! 29 more days!!!)


Cleaning/decluttering as I was packing everything up to go into storage, and I found these. The one on the left is a list of reasons why I should skip 7th period. And on the right is the detention slip I got for skipping 7th period. I thought it was pretty funny! Hahaha.


Making silly faces!


Cray kid! She sure is cute though!!


Tired girl!


Sweet cousin Alyssa helping Wilson walk!


Kayla grabbed an apple because she saw her cousin do it... and then she started eating at the bottom of it. I thought it was funny. She clearly is unfamiliar with eating a whole apple.


We went up to Dallas so that Jacob could help the Esquivels fix their boat. Wilson was so interested in what Daddy was doing outside!


Cute baby boy playing! The kids both love Aunt Missy's house because she lets them do all the things that I don't. Hahaha!


At the trampoline park with cousins!



Kayla really enjoyed it!


Cleaning up the house.


Grandma McConnell watched the kids a few mornings, while we cleaned out our place. One day Kayla got a big box to play with. When we came back so that Grandma could go to work, I gave her some crayons (and Jacob gave her a little light, it was pretty dark in that big box) so that she could go to town on it.


I realized it got super quiet and I looked over to find her passed out!! Lol!


The next morning we got up early to finish up a few things at our old place. I had left some things that I needed in the room that the kids were sleeping in. And Wilson had already woken up, but was contently playing in his crib. So Jacob slithered on the floor to grab what I needed and slithered back out. Wilson didn't even notice. It was kind of awesome and hilarious! It's hard to tell but the pic is of Jacob on the floor.


Just cleaning the carpets...


And we're done! Sweaty and gross... but done!


It was incredibly bittersweet to say goodbye to this place. I mean it was going to happen about this time either way because we had simply grown out of it. But still it's sad. I moved in right before we got married, and then Jacob joined me, he's started a few jobs since we've been there, we had Kayla, my boss was super awesome and worked with me to be able to get in a few hours every week (it worked out that it gave Kayla & me insurance for a whole year longer than I thought we'd have with Walgreens) I started staying home full time, we had Wilson, and I could go on and on. So many memories and milestones!! This place was good to us!


Kayla bowling for the 1st time! She had a blast!


I took this because I scored over 100. Hahaha. And then Jacob said something about "you took it because it was Kayla's first time bowling, right?" ...yeah...sure...


Cuddling Daddy <3


Whenever Jacob would tell him no, Wilson would get the saddest quivering lip and just melt. It was so cute and sad. Some times he'd even throw in some sad whimpers! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment