Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October 2015

At the beginning of the month, we went to a pumpkin patch near Katy, called Blessington Farms. Everyone had a lot of fun!


Kayla and Daddy sliding.


Cute cousins, just missing Logan & Alyssa




Harrison was creeping behind Kayla because he wanted to give her hugs.



He gave her lots of love. He even wanted to hold her. But I'm pretty sure she's the same size as him, if not bigger. Lol.


Old trucks make him happy




The first 3 cars are our group, and then Brody and Billy were in the very back. And my parents rode the next one.


That evening we met up with my Mom's family to celebrate Grandma's birthday!


My sweet Omi made this cute dress for Kayla! We love it!!



I've always had a hard time leaving Kayla. A few weeks ago I worked an 8 hour shift, which I haven't done since before Kayla was born. It helped that my sister in law sent me cute texts. Haha.


She loves being outside!


Poor girl got sick for the 1st time, so glad we're over that and that she's feeling much better!


Halloween 2015
Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming, & Cinderella


My favorite princess has always been Cinderella. This was all for me. I'm just glad Kayla & Jacob went along with it :)


So cute! But no candy for her.
And I clearly underestimated Trunk or Treat. It was supposed to last and hour and a half and I ran out of candy in 20 minutes!! Oh well, we had fun.


This is seriously my favorite Halloween tradition. And I hope Chipotle does this every year for ever!! $3 "booritos". Last year you just had to dress up. This year you had to dress up and add something unnecessary. Baseball hats for everyone ;) But silly is my husband's middle name, so it was perfect. (Well, except for all the people who got E.coli, but we were fine… too soon for jokes?)


I'm trying to make a point to get pictures with all of us in them, so maybe I'll actually be in some pictures when we look back one day. Lol.


As we were walking back to the car from Chipotle, Jacob had the BEST idea to go to the drive-in. Seriously, we had a great Halloween!!


She loved playing the back of the car!


We love this drive-in!! This is actually where we went for a date the night he proposed.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment