Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cow Appreciation Day/6 Months/Katy

We've been keeping pretty busy the past few weeks. Here's some of the things we've done…

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a


Dress up like a cow = free food
I realized afterwards that I had the ears upside down. Oh well. Lol.


Bella loves Kayla and Kayla loves Bella. I love seeing these two together.


My big girl!


Kayla is now 6 months old.
On the day she turned 6 months, she decided she would start holding her bottle on her own.
Yay for me! Haha.

The day after she turned 6 months was her checkup.

She weighed 19.8 lbs,
she's 27.4 inches tall,
and her head circumference is 17 inches.

I didn't get the exact percentages but she's pretty up there compared to other babies her age. And all the babies we know… she huge compared to them!


How to keep the baby distracted/happy… Just give her a pacifier for each hand.


We went to Katy this past weekend to celebrate my Mom's graduation from BYU-I online.
One of our favorite things to do in Katy is hit up the pools. Kayla is a big fan. And all of my siblings were in town to celebrate my Mom, so that meant lots of cousin time. We almost had the whole family together. We were just missing Caitlin and Bailey.


Henley and Bella at the pool


Daddy and Kayla


She just kicked her legs and chewed on this star the whole time


Most of the pool gang


It was too bright and Kayla was too busy eating the floaty to care about the picture


The graduate


Harrison loving on Kayla
(He's 15 months and she's 6 months. Seriously, my baby is huge!)


He was so cute - cuddling and kissing her


Kayla and her great grandma - GG

We had a great time hanging out with all the family. Now we're gonna relax a little before we get busy again next month with a lot more cousin time!


No comments:

Post a Comment