Monday, May 26, 2014

My Latest Project

I've been getting a crafting itch. Finally I had a weekend off and I convinced Jacob to go to some garage sales with me. I didn't find everything I wanted, and Jacob got more than he planned on. But it was a blast! And the very first house I found the item on the top of my list for a steal!!

You see I've had some twine pined to my wall since December. And yes, I do still have Christmas cards up, don't judge, there's wedding invitations on there too. But I've been wanting a frame to display them all for quite some time. Actually I've been wanting it since our wedding, but there was so much going on already I didn't even bother. Anyways, I finally got a frame. They were only asking $2 but Jacob gave them $3. Either way it's a steal, I would have paid $25-$30 with a coupon at Hobby Lobby. 



$3 for the frame
$1 for the twine
$2 for the clothespins
Displaying memories of friends and family = priceless!
Cheesy, I know.

I must say I'm quite proud of the end result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment