Monday, May 26, 2014

Harrison William Seckinger

My newest nephew was born a few weeks ago in the wee hours of the morning.

May 12th, 2015 at 3:32am

It's getting harder and harder to keep up with all these birthdays ;) But I sure do love all the nieces and nephews :) Fortunately I only live an hour and a half away. So I've already been to Katy a few times to get some snuggles in with this sweet, little guy. Let me tell you, I am so in love already!!






The first time I got to see him was just 2 days after he was born. We were hoping they would be released from the hospital around noon. Finally around 4pm they got home. So I was able to get a few snuggles in before I had to drive back home.




My last visit was about a week later and much more brief. I got off work at 3 and drove down there for a girl's night aka Mommy's first night away. We went to dinner and then I drove back to CS. But again, I got some sweet newborn snuggles and got a chance to hang out with my mom and sisters. I sure do love my growing family, and I am so grateful I'm only a short drive away!

No comments:

Post a Comment