Thursday, September 4, 2014

Baby McConnell

It's been a few months… I think the main reason I haven't posted in so long is because I had a secret I wasn't ready to share. And it basically consumed my time so it would be all I could talk about. Does that make any sense? Well it's not really a secret anymore so I figured I should probably update my blog. Ha.

Actually my last blog post was May 26th. Which was the day after we found out we were expecting. Pretty exciting. I'm 19 weeks today and in 5 days we find out the sex!! Woohoo! Seriously we are thrilled!!

So here's my cliché baby bump pictures. I'm so happy my pregnancy is becoming visible to more than just my husband and I. Haha.








Pregnancy is NOTHING like I ever imagined it would be. Seriously. I knew it would be hard, but it's one of the most challenging things I feel like I've ever had to go through. The more I progress though, the closer I feel to the baby. Things are getting way exciting way fast.

We are so excited to welcome Baby McConnell into the world January 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment