Sunday, November 17, 2013

Today

I've mentioned my church before... or other activities dealing with it. But I've never formally mentioned it. So if you didn't already know, I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Or as most people are more familiar, I'm a mormon. For more information visit lds.org or feel free to ask me any questions.

So today started out well. We had stake conference. And even got to sleep in an hour since we normally meet early.

My plan was to go home, make lunch, make cookies, and then visit teach, and head over to Jacob's parent's house for the rest of the evening.

When we got home it was HOT... Seriously. It felt better outside than in. And that's saying alot for Texas. Even in the 'winter'. But I still cooked. And it got hotter...

When I got back from visiting teaching and before we went to his parent's house, Jacob took a walk out to the A/C unit... it was the dog. THE DOG.

Fortunately it was something Jacob could fix. We are now sitting in our cool house and couldn't be more grateful.

I'm still upset with the dog though. (Only for the rest of the night)

And that's about it for our day... but here's some pictures :)


I got to hang out with this cutie all night




And just to sum it up here's our 'thankful' board ;)

I wrote A/C, and a husband who can fix it, NOT the dog (today at least)

And Jacob wrote cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment